7 Weeks - Habit & Goal Tracker
All it takes is 7 Weeks! 7 Weeks is the easiest way to develop a new habit or goal or break a [...]
- Current Version: 3.2.1
- Updated: December 19, 2015
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Installs: 500,000+
All it takes is 7 Weeks!
7 Weeks is the easiest way to develop a new habit or goal or break a bad habit. Based on Charles Duhigg's bestselling book, "The Power of Habit" and the X effect method of completing goals, 7 Weeks combines the two and creates an ultra simple strategy of completing one day of your habit/goal at a time.
Every day that you complete successfully, simply mark the day as complete! Each day you complete gets you one step closer to not just making or breaking a new habit or completing a goal, but it increases your motivation, willpower and discipline.
Scientists believe the sweet spot for developing a habit is right around 7 weeks, so once you have completed 49 days straight with little failure, you can be sure you'll have developed a positive habit, broken a bad habit or completed a goal.
With custom alarms, a beautiful material design interface, flexible weekly goals and multiple customization options for each habit, 7 Weeks is the best app to get you on track to making your habits and goals.
7 Weeks+ brings even more power to you!
For only the price of one cup of coffee, you get:
- Two fully functional home screen widgets
- A gorgeous material design interface with 15 stunning color themes and a light theme
- Multiple new customization options for each habit/goal
- Customizable notes for each day of your habits and goals
- Unlimited custom alarms for each habit with your own message
- Quick access to checking off habits from the main list
- Habits/Goals on certain days of the week or a certain number of times a week
- The ability to go longer than 49 days and shorter if desired
and much, much more!
And if you simply share the app on Facebook or Google+, you can get 50% off the upgrade!
I also love hearing from my users! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll guarantee a response to any email you send me :)
So what are you waiting for?
Can you make it 7 Weeks?
- No Comments