PBS KIDS Games
Looking for fun, educational games for your kids to play? The PBS KIDS Games app has over 90 [...]
- Current Version: 1.15.2
- Updated: June 6, 2018
- Requires Android: 4.4 and up
- Installs: 1,000,000+
Looking for fun, educational games for your kids to play? The PBS KIDS Games app has over 90 free learning games with your favorite PBS KIDS characters. Kids can play anytime, anywhere!
PBS KIDS Games features games from our top shows, including Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Wild Kratts, Super Why, Arthur, Sesame Street, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!, Odd Squad, Dinosaur Train and more.
GAMES FOR DISCOVERY, EXPLORATION & LEARNING!
* FREE games for kids 2-8
* Games that encourage learning science, math, creativity, and more
* Play mazes, puzzles, dress-up, coloring and more
* NEW games added all the time
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
* Provides a safe, friendly playing experience for toddlers and kids
* Kids can easily browse and play games at home, on the road, or anywhere they go
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals
* Find your local PBS KIDS station schedule
* Download related PBS KIDS apps
* Manage the amount of storage the app can use on your device
Join your kids on a fun and educational adventure alongside their favorite PBS KIDS characters with the PBS KIDS Games app!
Download PBS KIDS Games and start learning and playing today!
ABOUT PBS KIDS
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital platforms and community-based programs. PBS KIDS Games is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based media—wherever kids are. More free PBS KIDS games are also available online at pbskids.org/games. You can support PBS KIDS by downloading other PBS KIDS apps in the App Store.
* Kidscreen Award Winner (2017): Preschool - Best Game App (Tablet)
* Parents' Choice Recommended Mobile App (2017)
- No Comments