Simple Cooler aims to help you improving your phone experience in an easy way. You will never [...]
- Current Version: 1.08.00.20
- Updated: September 28, 2018
- Requires Android: 4.2 and up
- Installs: 10,000+
Simple Cooler aims to help you improving your phone experience in an easy way. You will never worry about the phone overheating problem which bother you long time. There is some features below:
📉 Monitor and graph CPU temperature in real time.
🎯 Detect the overheating apps with useful algorithm.
🚀 Boost your phone by cleaning the memory storage.
🌡 Use ℃/℉ to show the temp, change it in settings.
⭕ One tap to close the overheating apps and cool the CPU down.
5⃣ Support 5 languages, auto-setting by your country.
Why the phone is overheating?
- Running intense graphics that push your GPU;
- Running highly demanding apps;
- Multitasking functions via widgets;
- Perpetual connectivity checks by your phone (Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.).
Why is it important to keep your phone cool?
It is important to keep your phone cool because prolonged overheating can do serious damage to the battery and CPU of your phone and affect your mobile experience and personal security. Mainly consequences of overheating are as below:
- Accelerate the aging process of your phone;
- Shortening the lifespan of your battery;
- Cause your device to respond slowly or crash;
- Continued prolonged periods of overheating may permanently damage phone CPU;
- Temperatures over 30 degrees Celsius will put your phone at risk and may lead to security problems.
What can Simple Cooler do to improve your phone performance?
✓ Monitors and logs the device temperature in real time;
✓ Alert you in time when your phone is overheating;
✓ Detect and close overheating apps accurately;
✓ Keep your phone cooling in one simple tap;
✓ Extend the life of your phone, especially the phone battery and CPU;
✓ Boost your phone by optimizing memory usage.
The features listed above are available for free. We're glad to accept your feedback through our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Google Play comment area.
- No Comments