Current debit card and app made for teens
Automate allowance, get spending notifications, create and reward chores, and never have to [...]
- Current Version: 3.0.23
- Updated: August 10, 2018
- Requires Android: 4.4 and up
- Installs: 50,000+
Automate allowance, get spending notifications, create and reward chores, and never have to run to the ATM for cash again.
The debit card that empowers teens to make the best financial decisions. Automate allowance, get spending notifications, create and reward chores, and never have to run to the ATM for cash again.
Current gives teens everything they need to learn how to budget money, including savings goals, round-up savings, and the ability to check their balance so they always know how much they have to spend. They can earn money from chores, pay or request money from friends, and even give to charity. Each teen account includes a Visa® chip and pin debit card, in their name, that allows teens to spend online, in stores, and use ATMs.
Parents get visibility into their teens spending with real-time alerts that show where transactions are happening. You can instantly transfer money to your teen, no matter where they are. If they are out with friends, or traveling outside the country, sending them extra money is easy. Current takes only a few minutes to setup and conveniently works with your existing bank account.
Convenience for Parents:
- Visibility into your teens spending with real-time alerts
- Schedule allowance in advance so it happens automatically
- Send money to your teens instantly
- Connects to your existing bank for easy transfers
- Any adult with a bank account can contribute
Freedom for Teens:
- Spend the way you want with A Visa® debit card
- Shop online and in-store
- See your balance so you know how much you can spend
- Request money from your parents
- Set savings goals and track your progress
- Round-up purchases and save a little every time you spend
- Earn money for chores and task (get paid for them fast)
- Donate to millions of charities inside the app
- Request money from siblings and friends or pay them back
Current charges a simple, annual subscription of $36 for your first teen, and $12 for each additional teen. Unlike prepaid cards and many student checking accounts, we have:
no transaction or transfer fees
no minimum balances or minimum transfer amounts
no overdraft fees
no activation fee or inactivity fees
- Pause the card right from your phone to prevent unauthorized spending.
- No overdraft fees -- transactions larger than the card balance are declined
- The latest security, including an EMV chip on each debit card
- Ensure your privacy with fingerprint locks
Download the Current app, today!
- No Comments